RECYCLED WATER PIPELINES
Water is a precious resource in Australia’s dry climate, and this has led to its conservation through the use of Recycled or Reclaimed (grey) water sources, and rainwater catchment systems. Non-potable water supply is now an important part of sustainable building design. The standard AS3500.1:2003 “Water services” requires that the system be kept entirely separate from the potable water supply, and that the piping be colour-coded and labelled to identify it as non-potable.
The water from these sources can be used for:
- cleaning and laundry
The new Recycle-Tech pipe system has been developed exclusively for these applications. The piping uses the same durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene material that has been successfully used for water pipelines for over 50 years.
- Colour coded with lilac stripes for clear identification
- Suitable for use according to AS 3500.1:2003 “Water services”
- Heat-fused jointing systems create a monolithic structure that is stronger than the pipe itself, and completely leak-free. This eliminates rubber seals which can fail over time, also solving root intrusion problems, and provides pipeline integrity where installed in unstable ground. No dangerous chemicals or glues involved in jointing.
- No anchor or thrust blocks needed (joints are fully end load resistant)
- Extreme flexibility of pipe allows cold bending to accommodate minor changes in direction.
- Large range of fittings available, providing flexibility of design.
- PN16 pipe available in 25, 32, 40, 63 and 110mm diameters (6m lengths). Other sizes available on request.
- 100% recyclable material and a lower carbon footprint make Recycle-TechTM the ideal choice.
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of water pipeline installations. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our Sales Office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send an email please click here.