ACU-TECH PP-R SYSTEM FOR WARM, HOT AND COLD WATER PIPELINES
The Acu-Tech PP-R system has been designed for the use both in sanitary applications for the supply of hot and cold water, and in the heating and air-conditioning industry. The system can also be used for industrial applications for transporting chemicals and liquid foods.
PP-R is an acronym for Polypropylene Random Copolymer.
The Acu-Tech PP-R system offer the following advantages:
- Designed to withstand up to 1000kPa at 70°C continuous for 50 years. Resistant up to 90°C at lower pressure.
- Non-corrosive. Excellent resistance to most chemicals.
- Highly resistant to lime scale build-up
- Manufactured from food grade material
- Socket Fusion jointing system create a monolithic structure that is stronger than the pipe itself, and completely leak-free. No dangerous chemicals or glues involved in jointing.
- Excellent sound insulation qualities
- Simple and quick to install
- Highly cost effective compared to traditional copper systems, particularly over the long term life of a building
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of water pipeline installations. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our Sales Office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send an email please click here.