Acu-Tech’s new generation SBOX-60 is the lightestand most versatile Electrofusion control box on the market. Key benefits include:
- Powerful – Welds electrofusion fittings up to 630mm (10 to 3500 seconds) in both Fusamatic and Manual modes.
- Lightweight – At only 17kg including cables, SBox-60’s portability protects your back.
- Reliability – Made in the UK for Acu-Tech, based on more than 30 years of experience. Full Australian maintenance, calibration and repair services by Acu-Tech’s Equipment Department.
- Safe Joint Records – Internal memory stores 2000 joints, and built in ‘Black Box’ SD card holds up to 100,000 joints: a lifetime’s records safely stored.
- Large, easy read display – True graphics display with adjustable contrast and a wide viewing angle.
- Always in control – You can search, view and analyse joint data on screen.
- ControlPoint enabled – ControlPoint is a unique ‘Real Time’ remote quality assurance system.
- Protected – Comes with a protective carry bag. Easy to carry and designed to withstand knocks and scratches.
PE Electrofusion Welders
QBOX – The Next Generation Electrofusion Control Box
- Durability: Die-cast aluminium casing incorporating large cooling fins ensures high duty cycle performance.
- Capacity: Stores up to 2000 joints.
- Flexibility: USB and SD card ports, making the Qbox an extremely compatible welder.
- Resiliant: Powder coated protective screen
- Longevity: Seamless keypad membrane. Reduced risk of moisture penetration.
- Practical: Hard-wearing, scratch resistant polycarbonate screen.
Need more info? Call us on
- Perth (08) 9238 8000
- Kalgoorlie CLICK TO CALL US AT: (08) 9021 5075(08) 9021 5075
- Melbourne (03) 9338 0300